It has been over a half hour since they took her back and i was getting impatient so i asked the lady in the waiting room she called in and they talked to me. She is doing great they have been working on her about an hour. The neurosurgeon said it is going really good. They have her head cut open and are removing the tissue.
Thank you all for caring you will never know how much we appreciate all of your concern an prayers for our angel. we are remaining very hopeful that she will return to the old Kairi we know and love when we get her rehabbed and back to our cheerful little girl. We love you all.
-Pace
8 comments:
We are praying for this sweet little girl. Pace, you and Liz have such amazing strength. We love you so much and will continue to pray for Kairi's full recovery!
-Greg and Melanie
Our prayers are with you and with our precious Kairi. Know your PA family is here sending prayer after prayer! we love you very much!
Your PA family
I check your blog ALL day, to check on Kairi! I give Charlie updates with every new post. Not a moment goes by that we aren't thinking of the three of you, and praying.
We love you!
Pace and liz Robin and Greg,My prayers are with all of you. Remember Kairi is in the gentlest of hands He will keep her till its time to return her to you! Love aunt merry
Pace Liz and all the family you know mu heart is breaking and my prayers are with you all you know how much I love you and my Kairi will have a long road but Heavenly Father is watching over her and I really belive that! hugs and kisses to you all love Gigi
I a thinking of you and love you all. My prayers are with you and Kairi.
Love Purple Grandma
We are praying & praying for Kairi & the Doctors & ALL of you! We hope that all goes well! May knowing that you are ALL loved so much help you to make it through it all! Keep that positive attitude & FAITH! Love you lots, Dale & Lorraine
Pace and Liz,
I am at a loss of words. As a mother I could not imagine the pain and heartache you are experiencing. I wanted you to know that I will say a prayer and keep you and your family in my thoughts..Mom gave me the blog to keep updated and will continue to keep track of Kairi progress...Love, Hugs and Prayers to your family from ours...Christopher, Stephanie, Zacharey and Tyler
XOXOXOXOOX
Post a Comment