We just went to check on Kairi and they were getting ready to move her to a new room within the PICU. So Liz I and her Cousin / Aunt Meghan helped the 6 nurses move her over. The room is a hundred times quieter which will be a lot better for her ICP which was at 14 right when they plugged it in. Thats awesome we moved her and her ICP didnt move. We will post more information when we head back down and they are settled in to the new room.
Thank you all We Love You! Kairi is doing awesome because of your prayers.
-Pace
7 comments:
Dear Pace,
I wish I had the words right now to express how emotional I am about reading this whole story. I wish there was some way I could be there for you and your family and also do something for you other then leave this comment. You can rest assure though that I will have your entire family including that beautiful little girl of yours in my prayers around the clock and I will get as many people praying for her as humanly possible. If you need anything or just someone to talk to please contact me at Projectxuo@yahoo.com or get ahold of Brian or Jaron my friend. From my family to yours, you are in my prayers and thoughts.
Todd
*Lord Aragorn*
Pace & Liz, I am so glad to hear that her ICP is getting lower. Everytime we get in the car to head home from somewhere, Sadie says, we need to go home and check on Kairi. Then she keeps it up until we get on the website, and she sees Kairi's smiling face at the top of the blog. I am so glad that our girls can grow up together and be such good friends. You are a great brother, and sister in law, remember always that the Lord loves you, and so does your family!
P.S. I love the map, it is so fun to see where everyone is joining us from.
Wow! There are tons of people that care about you guys Pace and Liz. I'm amazed that so many people have visited this website. I'm glad Kairi is doing so good! Love you all very much, and give her a kiss for me, a kiss for Marcus, and a kiss for Branae. I wish I could be there. This makes me SO sad.
Dear Pace & Liz,
Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you both & your little girl & praying for you all!
It sounds like Kairi is in good hands & getting the BEST care!
So TRY to take care of "yourselves" also!
Wanted you to know of our love & prayers!
Hang in There!
Love ya, Dale & Lorraine Tobler
I know that we are there everyday but Brandon and I are having a really hard time being at work and not at the hospital with you guys! Just wanted to let you know that we love you more than anything and we will see you soon!
Brandon, Brittany and Dylan
Dear Liz & Pace,
Just a quick note to let you know that you are ALL in our prayers and thoughts. I have passed a prayer request for Kairi (and entire family) onto several prayer chains in our area and many other individuals.
Words cannot heal the pain you are feeling, so I just want you to know that your extended family in California will keep you close to our hearts and we will pray for that sweet, sweet baby of yours. Your faith will carry you and your family and friends will hold you up.
I talk to Gramma Jean daily and your Mom has kept me posted. I will check your blogg regularly as well.
Take care of yourselves, your baby needs you.
Love,
Aunt Carolyn and the entire family
Post a Comment