So Kairi made it through the scan. She spiked to 60 but went down within 2 minutes. They had to give her another 2 doses of Pentabarb. Her pressure was at 15when we got there then it went down to 12 and then when we left they were at 17.
I am so thankful for all of you. I know that we are in the best hands here and that Heavenly Father won't give us more than we can handle. I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father for letting me have such a wonderful girl be with us. She is such a fighter. There are so many people here who don't know what we do and it is so sad. We are praying all the time for everyone here.
Thank you all for everything. We love you.
Liz
4 comments:
You all are in are constant prayers. Kiari is a stronger little girl because you have given her the proper knowledge and guidance. I know how hard it is to be in PICU and see what other families are going through. I guarantee you will leave that hospital with not only several new friends but a stronger testimony. Remember to take pictures of the doctors and nursing staff for when you leave that hospital they will have a special place in yours and Kiaris heart. She will love to look at the pictures of all those who helped her through this difficult time. Lots of Love to all and stay stronger.
Gino, Kendra and Family
Glad to hear that Kairi made it through the scan okay. I am so glad that you guys are keeping us updated. Dustin and I are keeping you in our prayers still.
Liz-
We are so glad the scan went well! We have a pray in our hearts constantly for Kairi, you and Pace. I am so greatful for your stong testimony of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I pray They will comfort you during this trial you agreed to endure.
This is the quote I have had on our refrigerator from the beginning of my cancer treatments: "Remain optimistic - all hope depends on it". We love you and are praying for you.
Aunt Mary, Uncle Bob and the boys
PACE & LIZ,
We love you and Kiari so much and we are praying for her and you constantly. She is such a special little girl. We miss you all. Even little Tiana parys that Kiari will get better and come home soon even when she says the blessing on the food. She has so many prayers on her behalf. I pary the surgery goes well. I am so impressed with your testimonys. Always remember the Lord knows what is best for you. Any thing we can do for you let us know. With all our Love,
Perry, Cherryl & Family
Post a Comment