Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Morning Update!

So Pace and I got here a little after 8. Kairi is doing good still. She opened her eye again and keeps it open longer and longer each time. She is now able to listen to music so she has been listening to Primary songs. Kairi does still have a little fever so they had to do some more cultures. Hopefully nothing grows from them.

Kairi is getting a little better at squeezing our hands and letting go. She doesn't like to let go though. Which is TOTALLY understandable.

I am so very grateful for everything has has been happening. That we still have Kairi here on earth. I love that little girl so much. She has taught us a ton.

We are thankful for all of the comments and support you guys are giving us. May you all be blessed for everything you do.

Love
Liz and Pace

I will update again after rounds are done.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Kairi not wanting to let go of your hand brought a tear to my eye. She has been through so much. What a trooper she is! Such an AWESOME little girl!

Pace & Liz, she is so lucky to have you as her parents! What great examples of faith & endurance you are!

As always, our prayers are with you.

pbolinger said...

Hi my name Pat I am a friend of Russ & Julie Mickelson in Pocatello Idaho,I have been praying for Kairi everyday,she is a strong little Angel,I am so happy for all her good progress.
My love to the three of you.
Pat

Jenna Lee said...

That is so good to hear!!! She is such a strong little girl!!! We love you all!!!

pbolinger said...

Hi to the Abbott family,
My name is Pat I am good friends with Russ & Julie Mickelson in Pocatello Idaho,I have been keeping up on Kairi's condition daily.She is such a strong little Angel,and I pray for her recovery every day,I am so pleased to read all about it and to know our prayers are beeing heard my Love and thoughts for the three of you.
Pat

Anonymous said...

This is just really awsome!!! I am so glad she has come this far once again!!! Next time she opens her eyes maybe snap a couple pictures so we can see them!!! This morning (on our daily morning update) when I scrolled down and looked at the latest pictures AGAIN...Sadee said "mommy i like her little bow, can she come over and play with me and my toys"!!! Kids are awsome they tend to show you how caring ppl can be, and they bring out the good in all situations! Me and Sadee will be praying for Kairi to get all better soon so she can "come out and play" :)
P.S. Your Little Miss Kairi looks amazing!!!

xoxo
Terrin & Sadee

Anonymous said...

Each day my Heart goes out to you and your family your little girls is a stong daughter of are Heavenly fathers she is just amazing each day when I read your post Im just amazed how far she is comming along.. I know you have no idea probley who I am my mom is a bundy and I grew up in Bunkerville but have been far away for 17 years I have been touch by your story of endurance your little Family is Amazing!!!