Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Morning (updated)

She slept really good last night and had a good time with musical therapy she seems to be doing much better today pain wise. OT just got here so I will post when we are back.

Today in PT Kairi rolled over. With some help but she did it. She did not like it at all. She screamed at the therapist but we think it was because it was wierd and made her worry not because she was hurting. She also made her sit up on her own. She sat up really good by herself she stayed up about 10 seconds. Then she also put some pieces in a puzzle. Today was the best she has ever done with them. She did alot more on her own. Right now she is getting all of her stiches out. We are doing really good. She is doing tons better today. Thank you all or your prayers and faith.

Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear about her good progress. I will continue to pray for her continued success.
Sheryl Thomas, Mission Viejo, CA

Michelle said...

You've got to get pictures and video back up!!! I am dying to see her progress! I love that she is showing attitude, I think thats a good sign.
Thinking of you guys lots.
-Michelle West