Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kairi Video Test





This is Kairi working her arm I just thought I would show everyone what she does all day long. While she is awake that is. Basically this is what Kairi does and how far advanced she is so that everyone understands. Well as of a few days ago this is where she was at. Now at times she moves her legs and right arm a little bit. Nothing compared to her left. I am going to try and post videos and she gets better at doing things. We Love You All. Thanks for all of your love!



Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi

10 comments:

Ashlie said...

That is really fun to see video of her! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool to see. Nice background noise, soup talk.

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but I have been keepin up on your daughters progress. It is awesome that she is improving so fast. She is sooo beautiful! Keep strong and take care.

Anonymous said...

Pace/Liz,
Do they believe that she is moving her arms with purpose or is it just a reflex? Have they given you any kind of time line as to her progression on moving other limbs or talking?
BTW, to whoever in the background was asking...EVERYTHING is good at Cafe Rio. My favorite is the Fideo (daily special only)

Anonymous said...

She is so Pretty!! We pray everyday for your familiy!
The Hinkhouse Famiy
Okinawa Japan

The Mickelson's said...

Pace & Liz,

Great to see her making such progress. It was so hard not to be able to check up on Kairi while we were gone, but the blog has us all caught up now. We love you all so much, and pray for you continually. BTW... Cafe Rio pork burrito enchilada style BABAY!
Love Brian, Valisa, Hailey & Levi

Brandon and Brittany said...

You guys crack me up! I love the video and it is so awesome that she can do it! But I love that you can hear people in the background (I think its Liz and Kracker) talking about the cafe rio soup....HAHAHAHAHA! I love you guys so much and im so glad to see Kairi in a video! See you guys soon!

Love always/
Brandon, Brittany, and Dylan

Dena said...

Love the video! It brought tears to my eyes to see her moving and recovering so well. Hang in there!
Steve and Dena Hoff

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Thats awesome.. You dont know me but we are in your sister Ashlie's ward.. We are praying for your daughter..

Jean Myers said...

pace and Liz Thanks so much for what you guys are doing this video is awesome it shows us what she is able to do! I do hope her PT and OT is going great and YES she is going to be mad!! I love you guys so much and My heart is with you always she is in the very best place for her to get better! they know what they are doing. I hear the therpy room is GREAT they have everything for children. love to all GIGI