Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Monday

Its Monday Morning. Today Kairi is getting fitted for her helmet and getting her legs cast to try and get her feet to regain their range of motion. Or something. That is about all we have on our agenda today. There are quite a few people wanting to do fundraisers, And things like that if you want to just email us at abbotts83@yahoo.com and we will OK it. Also I will try and put some info on the side of the blog. Thank you all for looking, Caring and I hope you can have a Great Day!

Love,
Pace and Liz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pace and Liz, What a beautiful little girl. It's fun to see how fast her hair is growning back and wonderful the surgeon put the stitches where they will be covered by her hair. Thank you so much for the updated photos. She's looking more and more like a normal healthy, sleeping child. I love the colorful PJs and the stuffed animal, and Sadie, what a cute bracelet you made for her. We have all of the Abbott family in our prayers, and a special prayer for Kairi several times a day. I know this doesn't just hit the immediate parents. The whole family hurts and heals together. We are excited to see evidence of the healing. We love you all so much and wish we could be closer to hug and support you. Love, Aunt Colleen

Kristy Wilkey said...

I love to see her sitting up! YEAH Kairi, keep it up girl! I am looking forward to seeing what amazing things she will do tomorrow.
Kristy