The Musical Therapist was just in here. Give another point to music. The therapist got Kairi to smile TWICE!! and not just a little smile like her dad got a BIG smile. She concentrated on the drum while they were helping her hit it. She did very good. Slowly she is making more and more progress. We didn't know she was having musical therapy. They just showed up and said the doctor's sent us. It was good and Kairi loved it. We will keep you posted as she progresses today!
Love,
Pace & Liz
6 comments:
I have heard of musical therapy really helping and kids love music anyway so the two go together nicely. Great to hear she is smiling again!!!
Love you guys,
The Flynn family
That's great that she is smiling! Music works wonders!
I've never thought about summers like that...I definately need to make them more memerable. Thanks for posting that!
Thats great! Hope to hear more great updates!! Loves!!
oh yeah, music is awesome, I soooo believe in Musical therapy! That is so great that she smiled. And the "summer comment", yeah, that really does make you think, thanks for that!
Music therpy Is amazing. I work with handicapped people and it is amazing the diffrence it makes with them. You will see people try singing that normaly just sit and do nothing, Also just to see them smile is amazing. Pace an liz you guys are such great parents keep up with the positve attitudes I know you can.
Pace & Liz --
I've been away ... and not able to check on Kairi each day. But my prayers have continued. I'm so happy to see what progress she has made!!! My 8 year-old nephew is now staying with us for a little while ... and remembers her in his prayers each night! Please know that she is special to many, many folks who have never met her ... but love her and are keeping her close in their hearts and prayers!
God continues to watch over her. I am sure you feel His tender mercies ... through the many "angels" who are taking care of Kairi ... and of you!
Love to all of you!
Beth
Post a Comment