OT came in and had Kairi sitting up again. She was trying to hold her head up by herself this time. She was also really trying to use her right arm to push the ball too. They also had her put a wooden puzzle together.
Once the shunt gets put in and Kairi can wear her helmet I think she will start doing a lot more.
Which the NP from Neuro came in and said her ventricles are still big so they will be putting the shunt in tomorrow sometime, hopefully if their schedule isn't already full.
Love,
Liz
4 comments:
Kairi looked so much better on Saturday! It is wonderful to see her progress!
Kevin and I really admire your attitudes. You seem to always be so upbeat. Continue to hang in there. Hopefully, you'll soon be home!
Love,
Gayla
I was so happy to get back home and be able to check on Kairi and her progress. We were out of town all weekend and really felt guilty about not being able to check on you all. It was so great to get home and see all the progress that she has made. Tell her that we love her, are thinking of her all the time, and to keep up the good work!
Kristy
Liz and Pace!! Oh Liz she is going to get better I just know that in my heart, I too had a hard time being away from my computer to check on my beautiful great granddaughter I love you all so much . Keep up your faith this is what is helping you get through this all. If I could I'd be right there with you all. know that I love you Grandma gigi
Hey guys! I just want you both to know that we love you so much! Kairi is looking so so so much better and I just cant believe the progress she has made! Im sorry to hear that she has to get a shunt but im sure it will help her and then she will soon be better so that you guys can take her home where she is more comfortable! You guys amaze me each day! You are so calm and strong. We love you so much and cant wait to come visit again! I think we will be bringing Dylan with us next time as long as it isnt a tuesday or wednesday! Oh....and I was so excited to read that she was screaming! That is so amazing! I bet you couldnt stop smiling!
Love Always /
Brittany, Brandon and Dylan
Post a Comment