They have started waking Kairi up. It is so hard to watch her. They think she may be having some seizures, but they thought she probably would. She is such a sweet little girl. She is triggering a lot which is awesome. I love this little girl so much.
We love you all so much and are so thankful for your love and support! Thank you all!
Love
Liz
1 comment:
Hi! This is Heather Carlson's mom Kim. I am so sorry to hear about your little angel. I too know the power of the priesthood and the love of out Father in Heaven. I know that He is holding her close to His heart right now. I have been praying for her as well, and I have been blessed to feel such a strong feeling that she will be able to recover from this. I know that The Lord is in complete control of this and that He will bless all of you to be able make it through this difficult time. My prayers continue to be with all of you, and I send my reassurances that all will be well. Kim
Post a Comment