I just can't believe how amazing Kairi is! She works so hard in therapies, even when she doesn't want to do something she still does it. She is talking more and more all the time.
In PT today Lisa and Lindsey had her sitting on one of those huge balls, laying Kairi on her back and sitting up. She did awesome. I think if we work with her a little more with sitting up she will be able to do it on her own.
Her feedings are still going good. It is so nice that it only takes 20 minutes instead of an hour now.
Thank you all for your prayers and comments, they keep us going throughout the day.
Love,
Liz & Kairi
3 comments:
Thank you for letting us watch your amazing little girl. A friend of ours, who is originally from Mesquite but lived in our ward for a short time here in St. Louis, sent us the link and asked for our prayers on Kairi's behalf. We have been happy to send them her/your way. It has been so fun (and a little nerve-racking at times, I must say) to watch her journey. We will continue to pray for you all and watch her progress. Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
Marian Carlton
I love going to your blog every day (several times a day) to check on the progress that Kairi is making. It is awesome to see the strength of your family and to see your faith tested and proven. My faith is strengthened by your testimonies. Thanks for sharing your story with all of us.
She is AMAZING! I love the pics of Temple Square and the Aquarium! Looks like she had a great time!
Post a Comment