This afternoon Kairi had afternoon therapies, she did really good as usual. Then we just hung out in her room the rest of the day. We did go for a walk to the angel garden, it was a little cold for her so we didn't stay outside for too long.
Not much has been draining from her head so hopefully it will be taken out tomorrow. The swelling is going down more and more.
Kairi must have grown a ton since she has been here because we put an outfit on her from home and it doesn't fit very well. Pediasure with fiber must be like miracle grow or something.
Thank you all for your love and support.
Love,
Liz, Pace & Kairi
3 comments:
I'm glad she is doing so well. Blakeley really likes to keep up with what's going on. We have been watching the videos and Blakeley gets excited to see her. We will keep praying for her. Love you guys.
love,
Carrie
What a sweet little girl.
I have followed your blog for a while and I hope and pray she will keep progressing so well. I never did find out how she was injured. If you could, I would appreciate knowing. Just know our prayers are with all of you. Thanks for sharing.
Sincerely, Arlene a faithful follower.
Post a Comment