Saturday, September 13, 2008

Great Day!

Today we had a lot of fun at the aquarium we got to see an octupus some jelly fish and some sharks. Kairi got to touch a starfish, a horseshoe crab, a sea cucmber, and a sea urchin. She had a lot of fun and didnt get over stimulated from it. we left the hospital at around 2pm and got back at around 530 she was awake the whole time happy to be out and about. we are so excited to be able to take her out on the weekends for a couple hours. Thank you all so very much for your concern, love, and prayers.

Kairi's Aunt Ashlie shot a 7 x 7 Elk today on opening day of the hunt. Lucky Duck!

I will post pictures of the days events in the morning our camera died and need to charge it up.

We love you all!

Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I think I wore out the video of Kairi playing patty cake. I must have played it 100 times. I was shocked and excited and joyful and full of happy tears when I heard her say "bakers man, bake me a cake" Go Kairi!!!!! I giggled when she drank what looked like apple juice and boy did she make a face! to cute. How exciting it must have been to leave the hospital and enjoy the aquarium. I am so happy for you all. I love you so much. Spread love and kisses around for me.
Love you
Aunt Becky

nana said...

It must make you feel as if you have a new lease on life to be able to go from the hospital! So happy things are progressing! We love your family and appreciate you sharing about Kairi. It is so true that she is a very special girl not to mention that her parents are the best too!
Have a good Sabbath!
Love, Gayla and family