Friday, September 12, 2008

Kairi Loves to Smile

Kairi has been really smiley since they fixed her G-Tube. She has just been doing so awesome. I think it started going bad fast and was bad the whole time slowly getting worse. She is doing really great now! We can snuggle up to her belly rub it and everything and she doesn't whine or complain. She just smiles. She started trying to say Kairi today. It comes out Ma-ree though because her brain is stuck on Mama everytime she says something it comes out Mama.

She got upgraded in beds today. She got her hospital bed taken out and now has her matress on the floor. This is because she moves around a lot at night and they dont want her falling out of bed.

I've got a few videos and pictures to load so I will be trying them throughout the day. It is great to see her happy and starting to see her come back.

We did take a step back today when my Parents house flooded. Some of our stuff was in there but its just stuff and I don't think anything other than the floors really got hurt. Im glad the house took the hit instead of one of the grandbabies.

Thank you all for you love and concern

Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I just saw the picture of her with her dolls. TOO cute! I'm glad she is doing better. I'm sure that her tummy didn't feel good before. That would hurt!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there!!!! We are so excited to see kai kai doing so well. I find it hard to believe that it has only been a month and a half. She is really doing amazing. Every night when Shaynie says her prayres they are all about Kairi. He misses her as we all do and it shows. Take care of you all and remember that we love you.

Love Aunt Chelsie