Kairi slept really well last night. She did throw up once they said. She has had her CT Scan and has made good progress. She Looks really good this morning. A lot better than she did last night. She has a drain on the outside of her skull to suck all the fluids out. She will probably have it taken out tomorrow as soon as it stops draining. She is still hurting a little bit but that is to be expected.
I got a video of her walking up lastt night i started it and when I came in this morning it had worked so check it out it is really exciting.
Thank you all for your prayers and concern we love you all so very much
Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi
9 comments:
Waking up? I'm anxious to see the video....and I'd find it where? I'm so excited she is doing so well! Each day seems to gets brighter and God's tender mercies are abundant. We love you all.
I loved the video Little Miss Kairi is just moving right along she is such a mircle! and learning all over again so fast!
Love Sonia Smith,
YAY! She was walking! What a wonderful little girl you both have! Its so good to see her progressing so much! We cant wait to see you again! Dylan is already asking about her! Love you guys!
Love Always,
Brandon, Brittany and Dylan
Hi. I just wanted you to know that my sister Esther Jones is Sister-in-law with Kelly Jones and she found your Blog one day while blog hopping. She read your blog for PRAYERS and sent in on to our whole family. We pray for your family everyday and wish you strength and peace. Our Heavenly Father ALWAYS answwers our prayers and wwe are sure fortunate to watch you and your baby and the Modern Day Miracle being bestowed everyday to your sweet family. Thank you for your faith. Our prays are with you. Cortnie Villezcas
Oh my gosh that is so awsome to see Kairi walking! I love my beautiful great grand daughter and she is well on her way back. I love you guys all so much, thank you for the updates.
Love Grandma (GIGI)
Yeah for Kairi, she is moving along great, I am so happy for her and for all of you. What a journey she has had, she is one incredible little angel. Please kiss her big for me love you all.
Aunt Becky and Travis.
Hugs and kiss to you all!!!
I can't help but get a little teary-eyed at the video. She is my Biggest Little Hero!!! I love you all so mush and hope to see you again soon.
Love Chelsie
I LOVE the video of her rolling, that was so cute, with her little squeal :) Glad the surgery went well! Thx for bloggin'
She is starting to find herself again. She knows it's all in there, and she's finally figuring out how to use it. YAY Kairi!
Post a Comment