Monday, October 6, 2008

Last Ful Day!

Well today is Kairi's last full day in the hospital for what I hope will be the rest of her life. Except for her having children. It is a truly great but very saddening day for us. Many of the nurses we have come to love we will n o longer be able to see. The harsh reality of it all is that many of them we will never get to talk to or see again. I really hope that we will get to keep in touch with more of them than I think we will. We have had many good friends and all of them have gone home before us. We are truly thankful for the love and support Kairi recieved at the hands of the Doctor's, Nurse's, and Staff here at Primary Children's. This is truly a great hospital with a divine purpose. We are very thankful for all the prayers and support everyone has offered us. I know that through everyone's prayer faith and hope. That our daugher was able to be healed as quickly as she was. It is still very hard thinking about that day July 26th 2008. It will always hold a place in my heart of proof of the love the lord has for us. When the angels came down from heaven and touched our hearts minds and spirits. Kairi is truly a special little princess and has made her family so very much closer because of her sacrifice she made. We all love her very much and will always hold a special place in our hearts for her. We love you all so very much.

Thank you,

Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kai-Kai

2 comments:

{dawn} said...

How exciting to come home! Let me know how your book goes, I would love a copy. I will be checking your blog for fun from now on. Thank you so much for you dedication to updating all of us out here in blog land. The journey seemed like a trial of my faith at times. Our family offered many a prayer for the sweet lil' lady in your life. I have cried with the blog, I have laughed when you laughed, and rejoiced as you have! It has been an amazing journey, and to able to witness such a miracle is such a blessing.

I am sure being home will be such a relief, and all the fun things that it holds as well.

We love Kairi and are so happy that she is getting to come home and be with all of those that miss her daily presence so much!

Way to go Kairi! You have done such a great job!!!!

~Love~
the Lee's

Marci said...

I can't tell you enough how much your sweet little family has touched and inspired us. We are better people because of your trial. Thank you for lifting all of us a little higher each day as we have followed you on your journey. Good luck to you as you begin this new chapter at home....