Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello

Hello everyone! We set up this blog to keep you posted on our family. We hope that you enjoy visiting it. Please feel free to leave us comments, and check back often for updates.

4 comments:

Becky Miller said...

Travis and I send our love and prayers to our precious Kairi, please give her and kiss and tell her we love her very much, and to the entire Utah family we love you and will pray each night that Kairi makes a speedy recovery.

kristine said...

robin-ita and greg and family -
i just got your email and am soooo very sad about darling kairi. please know that u r in my fervant prayers. love, love, love you so much - kristine bethers

Anonymous said...

Dear Pace and Family,
WE just can't beleive what you all must be going through. Our love and prayers are with you and dear Kairi. Remember always what a awesome God and Savior that we have and that she is in is care. Love, Uncle Russ and Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...

Pace and Liz I just wanted to tell you how much you are thought of, and tell you that today we went to Cedar City to church, my nephew was being blessed today and someone got up to bear their testimony and was telling everyone about Kairi. I was so touched to hear the things they said about her and your family. I just thought you should know, we Love you. The Mickelsons