They just took Kairi off of her medicine that paralyzes her body to see if she would start to take over and try to breathe on her own. It could take 5 minutes it could take 5 hours for it to wear off enough to see. They think she will be paralyzed again until they are sure her brain is done swelling. They are trying to get a feel for how she is doing physically before they start letting her wake up and do stuff on her own. they haven't said when they will take her out of her coma. We have 30 minutes left until she is past her 72 hours mark. Which is a big landmark for head injuries. We Love this girl so much and appreciate and feel All the love and support your giving us. We Love you All!
-Pace
I am truly grateful for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us. And for the wonderful blessings of the temple. I see all of these sick children and thier families who don't know what I know. And it breaks my heart. Be thankful for what you have and make sure you tell our heavenly father. We are all truly Blessed. I Love You
2 comments:
Thank you so much for keeping up with the updates. You guys are so strong. I left a message on the other blog to let Liz know that I tried to get a hold of as many as possible of the Snow College friends that we had to ask them to pray and fast too. It was all that I could think of to do to help.
You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
We are thinking of all of you! It is great to have updates, stay strong, the Lord loves you!
Post a Comment