Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Morning

We are here she was sleeping when we got here she had a good night. She should be going down for a CT Scan soon when she gets done with that I will let you know what we find out. other than that no change.

Love,
Pace & Liz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not know me but I have been following you family journey as difficult as that might be. But God is with you every step of the way. You are a glorious family and you daughter is beautiful. She is young and youth is her advantage and God's touch will provide her strength and courage for her recovery. I am so impressed that you have let us all into you lives. Be stronge, maintain courage, always smile, and cry when necessary, I will continue to pray for you and your daughter each day. Thank you, and God Bless, Cathy

lindsey said...

It was great seeing you guys yesterday. I hope you didn't mind me coming over. I just have to say (again) that you guys are such great examples of faith and hope. Hang in there. Everyone will continue to pray for you and your family--and we hope you continue to see progress and receive the strength to (continue) moving forward.

I would love to help out any way. You can write on my blog-www.lindseyandjohn.blogspot.com or email lindseyjames_21@hotmail.com