Friday, August 22, 2008

Kairi Update + Videos

Kairi is doing good she made some good progress today she started scratching her head where her scabs and stitches are she is moving her eyes around more. She is doing really great taking those baby steps towards recovery. It is really hard being with her now because you can just tell that she is miserable laying there in her bed. She was such and active girl I don't know how she is going to stand it. It's hard on my heart knowing she has to lay there all the time. We took her outside for dinner today and she wansn't able to stay down there. She started crying out like she was hurting as soon as I sat down. I re adjusted her and she still wasnt feeling very good. So I brought her back up to her room and layed her down. She is doing better she was definatly in some pain because she got really mad at the nurses trying to take her blood presure. They gave her some motrin and she seems to be doing pretty good. She had a really good time with all the visitors we got today. You could see it in her face how excited she was to have people come visit her. We thank you all for your prayers and concern. We love you all so very much. It's going to be a hard road but we will endure it. We love you all so very much.

I got a video uploaded I tried five it took forever they all went through their thing but only one actually worked. Ill try some more tomorrow.

Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is amazingly beautiful! I can see the love she is trying to express to both of you in her eyes, when I watch the movies of her. She is very inspiring and so are you as caring loving parents. She has a purpose on this earth and heavenly father will only put us through what we are strong enough to handle. Keep strong and everything will fine.

Anonymous said...

I check your blog each morning when I get up, throughout the day for updates and at night. I am disappointed when there are no updates. Perhaps you think there is nothing new to report but I am clinging on to these blog updates or the videos. Please keep them coming so I can continue to know my prayers are being answered.