Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Movies

Ok i was just messing around found out that everyone can look at my whole album i have stored on photobucket.com. I hadn't planned on this but since you can i will try and load the videos there instead of here all of our kairi pictures are there also so you can look through all of them that we have stored just click the link on the right under Movie Database. Ill try and get some more of the dorky video footage we have. I will also post in our updates if we have added any to it. Try to anyways.

-Pace

F.Y.I. The internet in the hospital sucks it took me 20+ tries to upload one video

Patience is a virtue everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The movies are so touching; to look back at pictures from three weeks ago, and then to see her in rehab is wonderful! Only you can truly know how much patience this is taking to coax every little step of progress from her. Kairi has come so far, but she has so far to go. I'm so greatful for a loving Father in Heaven who truly answers prayers. Just know that ya'll are in ours many times a day.

Anonymous said...

Really she is doing awsome a few weeks ago I was looking and reading your story and really worried if she would make it. now look at her she's out having a wheelchair ride smiling moving here her arms! Having daddy playing with her again!! each nite I cry for your family I know how day after day in a hospital feels she is truely a blessing from are Heavenly father! she is just a little trooper!!
Love Sonia Smith

Anonymous said...

The movies are great and I appreciate seeing them. Make sure to keep adding them and sharing them with us. She is doing so well. I will pray for those things you asked for tonight until you change your requests. Keep the faith. She is going to get better slowly, but she will get there. She is so sweet and has a sweet spirit. What a precious little doll! Heavenly Father has great things for her to do on this earth still.
Know that your prayers and many others prayers are getting answered every day. This is evident.