Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sacrament Meeting!

Sacrament meeting is at the hospital. It is only 30 minutes long. There is an opening song, prayer, sacrament, musical number, talk, closing song, and then closing prayer. Then 2 ladies came to Kairi's room and gave her a quick lesson.

So thankful we are in a hospital in Utah so we can stay at the hospital and get sacrament every Sunday.

Love,
Liz

2 comments:

The Newitts said...

I am glad she doesnt have to get a g-tube i work with special needs people that have them and they pull them out all the time or pull them out enough that acid burns them really bad, I think once kairi relized that she could get ahold of it she would have pulled it out and I hear they hurt really bad if that happens

{dawn} said...

That is great that she gets a lesson :) I bet she likes that.