Those platelets are in trouble her body is taking over and getting them down on its own. Man prayer is awesome! Today we hope she gets her helmet. She hhas some PT and OT today when they happen ill let you know. And another CT Scan. So as they happen ill give you a play by play or maybe a group BLAH. all at the same time I don't know. Thank you all for your concern love and support. I love all the comments we get they really help. We love you all and have a Great Day.
Love,
Pace & Liz
5 comments:
It sounds like she is doing amazing strides everyday!! They may sometimes feel little, but each step is encouraging and one step closer to having your little Kairi back!! We love you and hold you in our prayers, The Farrar's
P.S. Zeke did a little dance for Kairi sitting up, he was super excited to see her getting better!
Hey I saw the determination her eyes last night and those platettes are in trouble.
Be honest with you with the fight that is in that little girl and her spirit the world is in trouble.
Keep the blog updated as it will be our only source for the next few days. We will miss our nightly visits. See you Saturday,
Love Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary
Pace you're a nerd. I miss you. Love you!!!
Hello, I came accross your blog through craigslist. I have been following your story everyday. When I first read about Kairi, I cried for 20 minutes and then I had to just go and hold my little girl. It amazes me to see your faith and strength through all of this. I know it is hard, but you are amazing people. I hope you get see some of "old Kairi" soon. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to teach her everything again. The extra time and service you get to give to her will make the love between your family even stronger than before. Hold onto your faith!
Kairi is such a trooper. It is the greatest thing to check out the updates and see just what she is accomplishing today. You guys must be so proud of her.
-Zoe
Post a Comment