So last night Jenny came and told me that in the rehab meeting that they are talking about sending us home in 2-3 weeks. Which is very exciting and scary at the same time. As soon as we get a date I am making a paper chain! And I am sure the nurses will be adding on chains when I am not here.
Kairi had a rough morning. She just cried anytime anyone asked her to do something, but she still did it. She walked on the treadmill in PT without the harness. She did great.
I am allowed to order her food for her now. She is getting breakfast, lunch and dinner. She still doesn't eat enough to even count it but she is getting better. You can tell she wants to drink but I think she is still a little scared to drink anything.
Thank you all for your encouraging comments and support!
Love,
Liz & Kairi
No comments:
Post a Comment