I am so sorry for not posting earlier. We have been very busy with therapies. Kairi usually has her therapies all in a row and usually starts at 8:30am. Well not today. She didn't start until 9 and then she only had PT and OT. Speech was not until 12. And then she had PT and OT starting at 1. So it was a very crazy day. We were only in Kairi's room for like 15 mins between therapies.
It was the PT student Lindsay's last day today so we got her a little gift. It is crazy how quickly these people at the hospital have become part of our family. We will miss all of them so much. There are all so nice for the most part, we do get a not so good nurse from time to time but they usually get a talking to and don't get assigned to Kairi again. It's pretty much the float pool nurses that we don't really care for. But other than that we have been treated really well here. Kairi is still doing great. She is using her right hand more and more. I still think she is going to be left handed though, which is fine with me.
Thank you all for everything.
I have to get Kairi's dinner ready for our special picnics we have to have to get her to eat.
Love,
Liz & Kairi
2 comments:
Hey, post some more video clips when you get a minute (do you ever get a minute anymore??). It sounds like Kairi is doing so much more these days. We love to be able to see her!
Thank you for posting as much as you do, I think I check 30 times each day.
Dear Liz
I can't believe how much Kairi has progressed. Being there almost every night it amazes me how many new things she is learning. You have been a big part of that. I know it gets frustrating sometimes knowing that she wants to do something but can't quite get there yet. She will, this is all part of the test and you are doing GREAT!!! Kairi is a amazing, beautiful, little girl and she has taught us all so much. We love her more than words can say. We have been richly blessed by this experience and I know that my testimony has been strengthened. I Love You!!!
Mom
Post a Comment