We got in last night at around 9:45 and Kairi was already asleep Shaynie was really excited to be able to see her and give her a kiss even though she was sleeping. We left about 10:15pm so she could sleep.
This morning I got here and she was in her wheel chair watching a TV. I snuck up on her and peeked my head over hers and said Hello Beautiful. She was so excited to see me it made me happy. We went to therapies and she worked really hard and did really good walking and crawling.
After therapies we were changing her G-Tube bandages and she was falling asleep her eyes were closed then Branae, Grandma, And Shaynie walked in. I told her to look. Kairi opened her eyes and got the biggest smile on her face. She woke right up and wasnt tired any more. She has been sitting there giggling and singing with them. She loves having Shaynie here with her.
We are so happy to be able to take her to the zoo tomorrow and she is very excited to go.
We love you all very much.
Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi
3 comments:
Enjoy the zoo. What a fun place! You will all be smiling the entire day!
Have fun!
Love,
Gayla
Your story is amazing! I feel almost like a stalker because I check your blog more than people I actually know. Kairi is just absolutely amazing and I love to watch her progress. She has wonderful, dedicated, and loving parents. What a lucky little girl. The videos of her make me smile she is such a strong girl with quite a wonderfully mischievous look in her eyes. Won't it be great when she is able to get into "trouble" like I am sure she did before LOL Keep strong and know that our heavenly father will only give us as much as we are strong enough to handle. He knows that you are all strong in faith and love.
I am having a hard time here at home without Shaynie but she has missed Kai-kai so much that I knew she needed to go. Kairi is Shaynie's best friend and I know it would be that way even if they weren't cousins. Pace sent us a picture of the two little princesses and I have been a mess all night thinking about those two. I am so greatful that we have such strength in our family, I know this trial has brought us all closer and what more can we ask for? The Gospel is true and Christ knows what you are going through, Hes been there. That knowledge can get you through the worst of days and make the best days even brighter. I love you all. Hugs and Kisses all around ;)
Love Chelsie (Shaynie's mom)
Post a Comment