So Kairi has been progressively being in more and more pain when her feeds get started. So I had Jenny come look at her and is very confused. So her and the nurse called the rehab dr. on call and her said to give her some zofran for nausea and wait until she is sleeping and try her feeds again very slowly to see if she wakes up or not. Then in the morning they will have the dr look at her.
Hope we have a good night. I am going to stay with Kairi tonight.
Thank you all for everything.
Love,
Liz & Kai Kai
2 comments:
Poor thing :( I hope her tummy feels better tomorrow, and I hope you both have a good night. Liz, you are such a cute mom :)
So, do they know what's wrong with her tummy yet? I hope they figure it out soon. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED you two get to come home in 3-5 weeks,.. unless the tummy issue changes that.
Post a Comment