Sunday, September 14, 2008

Temple Square

So we took Kairi to Temple Square. We all had a good time. It is so nice to be able to take her out of the hospital. We went and saw the Christos it was so beautiful. I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ who died for us that we can be here. Kairi got a huge smile on her face when she saw Jesus. Kairi said "wow" to all of the pretty flowers at Temple Square. It was such a beautiful day to be outside. I only wish Pace could have been there too. We took lots of pictures that I am going to put on photobucket.



Hope everyone had a great Sunday!!


Love,
Liz & Kairi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful day! It is great to see you all out and about. I just am amazed at how quickly she is progressing now, what a blessing. I continue to pray for you all. I know you will soon be home with you precious baby girl. Love you all so much, hugs and kisses.
Aunt Becky and Travis

Fire -n- Ice said...

That is so awesome. I'm guessing that Kairi smiled so big when she saw Jesus because I'm sure she has been holding his hand a lot through this. She was just happy to see him again! You guys are amazing! Keep it up!