Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Day 45

Kairi had therapies this morning... she did awesome. She let me brush her teeth still with a little resistance but she is doing better. Speech therapy is here right now. Hopefully she will taste things today.

Kairi did really good last night too.

Keep the prayers coming they are being heard!!!!

Love,
Liz & Kairi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great,and having quality time with grandma and grandpa I see, those are cool pictures. moments to treasure! Her facial expressions are really showing, puts a big smile on my face to see that, thanks for the pictures. I love you guys, keep on posting!!!
give her kisses from me and Travis.
Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

45 LONG DAYS!
As you look back at the last 45 days I bet you are so relieved that you are at this point. Things are progressing faster now and that is so encouraging!
Keep up the faith. You are loved and admired by so many.
Love,
Gayla