So today has been a rollercoaster ride. We got her to move her feet and hand a little today, which is awesome. Her arms and legs would shake a little, but when we would touch her they would kind of stop. She got to the point where we weren't able to calm her anymore. The doctors said she was having little seizures, which they weren't surprised considering all the trauma her brain has gone through in the past 6 days. So they put her on some seizure medicine and she is doing better. She has had the best nurses while we have been here. We love them all. They have to be so strong to come to work and see all of these sick kids.
While Pace and I were saying our prayers before he went to bed. I could hear Kairi saying "everything is going to be alright Mommy."
We are so thankful for the blessings we have. For our family, friends, and all of those who we don't even know who are keeping us in there prayers.
Thank you. We love you all!!
Liz
3 comments:
THAT IS SO GREAT TO HEAR THAT SHE IS MOVING AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT!! WELL KEEP YOUR HEADS UP!! SHE WILL PULL THROUGH!!!
LOVE YOU GUYS
Liz and Pace
I read these scriptures this morning and thought of you and Kairi and the unshaken Faith that you have shown
Enos 1:7-8
And I said: Lord how is it done?
And he said unto me: Because of thy faith in Christ.
Enos 1:12
And it came to pass that after I had prayed and labored with all diligence, the Lord said unto me: I will grant unto thee according to thy desires, because of thy faith.
Enos 1:15
Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it.
Love Uncle Bob, Aunt Mary and the boys.
Hi Pace and Liz, We just heard of the accident through Gloria Buynak. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all that she may make a full recovery and that you all receive the comfort and strength necessary to get through this! Bryan and Jared are home with us. We leave in 2 weeks to take all 3 children out to BYU. We love you guys! Dolores Weed
Post a Comment