So we just got here about 45 minutes ago and about 15 minutea ago Dr. Walker the Neuro Surgeon came in and checked Kairi's head and she had swollen up a little bit. He walked out to the nurses desk our nurse came in and turned off her feeds he came back in and said we are doing it today! Yup she is getting her boneflap back in today. At around 3:00pm she will be heading in for surgery. He had a major case cancel today so he has room. It might be sooner might be later it just depends on how his surgeries go. I think she was going to get it all along but the lord was just testing our faith to see if we truly trusted in him. I am so thankful to know that we have such great support and love from our Heavenly Father. And to know that he takes care of us so well. I am thankful for my knowledge of the gospel and the great comfort I get from it.
We still have therapies today so we will try to post about those. Also I will try and get some video from them she just had a hard day yesterday and didnt really get any good video of her in rehab. Im trying though.
Thank you all for your love and support.
Love,
Pace, Liz, & Kairi
7 comments:
Isn't it great that the Lord is orchestrating all these things? We're here in Texas cheering for ya'll every day. The videos are so encouraging. You must go to sleep each night completely exhausted, but happy with the day's rewards. We love you all, The Clemens
You are both so unbelievable, your faith is so strong, and gives us encouragement. You are always in our prayers. We love and hope all goes well in the surgery.
Love & Kisses, Ruth and office Staff.
While reading this blog I have cried and cheered and I have prayed like I have never prayed before and I have been awesomely inspired! It has really taught me what continous prayer really means! Much Love and Understanding to Your Family!
Hugssssssss!
Jullie
(Colleen's Friend in San Angelo)
Good Morning!
So happy to hear about the surgery being done today! I will be out of town until Tuesday but, will check with Robin now and again to see how things are going.
Sure praying for you and your family.
Love,
Gayla
YAAAAAY!!! :)
I'm so glad she is doing so well. And that she is getting the surgery. Blakeley loves to watch the videos of Kairi. And the other day she asked me who the girl was that got hit by the wood. and I told her Kairi, she said," well, I want to give Kairi my dollhouse bunkbed. it will make her so happy." She's very aware and interested in what goes on with Kairi. She still says prayers for her.
Good luck with the surgery and we love you all!
The Bigelow's
You know... That wasn't a very nice title. When I saw it, I got really worried that something bad had happened. I'm glad nothing bad did happen though. YAY!!! It's 3 your time right now, so she may be in surgery as I type. Good luck Kairi. Marker and I love you tons!
Post a Comment