Friday, September 26, 2008

Needing Prayers!!

As we have been in the hospital we have met so many friends. A few have gone home, gotten their hearts, and progressed so well. Others have not been so fortunate. Please pray for the Bailey family that they will be comforted at this extremely hard time they are having. And also please pray that their little Brooklyn will not suffer. It makes me cry every time I think of this family and how hard this is for them. I am so thankful for Heavenly Father and Jesus for all the comfort and blessings they have given us, that we still have Kairi here with us. I can not imagine having to go through what the Bailey's are going through. But I know they will be truly blessed and will have a beautiful girl waiting for them in Heaven.

Kairi is doing really well she has Speech Therapy now so I will post more about her later.

Once again please pray for the Bailey's and their little Brooklyn!

Love,
Liz & Kairi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No parent should ever have to loose a child. This is truly heartbreaking to know that after all they have done for Brooklyn they still have to give her up so soon. My love and prayers go out to the Baliey's and to all the parents of the children in the PICU. At least we know where she will be and she will be in a better place.

Love Chelsie

Anonymous said...

im not sure who brooklyn is. I must be missing something sorry. She will be in my prayers. Could you please tell me who she is