Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daddy I love you!

That's right Kairi has finally said "Daddy I love you"!!!!! I was working on it with Kairi and she said it so I had to call Pace so she could say it to him. And she did! He told me that was not nice of us of us to call him while he is in Mesquite because he wants to be here with us so much.

In afternoon therapies Kairi got to play with Colonel again. She threw the ball for him and loved it. She also climbed stairs (with help, of course). They are also talking about putting a temporary cast on Kairi's left arm because she tries so hard to use her right and it just doesn't quite want to work for her. And so they are hoping that if they cast her left arm then maybe she will start using her right arm more. By using the temporary cast they will be able to take it on during therapies so she can still work on crawling and things that she will need both hands for.

Thank you all for everything!!!
I know I say that every time I post but I really am thankful for everything everyone is doing, whether big or small thank you!

Love,
Liz and Kairi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she has come so far!!! Now Mom maybe you should work on I love you Mommy! She is such a lucky girl to have you for her Mother and her dad for her Father. The two of you are awesome! I don't even know any of you but your love and Faith really shines through in your post and in your daughters awesome progression and recovery! I check your blog every day. Keep posting! Our prayers are with you everyday and night!
The Hinkhouse Family
Okinawa Japan

Anonymous said...

It is so wonderful that people who have never met you check this blog daily. Kairi, Liz & Pace you have touched so many lives. Kairi, you are doing SO GOOD!!! Keep up the good work! We all miss you so much and can't wait to see you.
Hugs-n-Kisses, Chad, Tabitha and the kids